Friday, April 25, 2008

My poor baby, and a little freebie

My poor baby woke up from a nap today burning up and when I took her temp, it was 103. I called the doc and he told me to give her some Tylenol and a cool bath and to make sure she was drinking lots of water. She told me she wanted cereal so I made her a bowl and then she just sat there staring at it, until I fed it to her. Poor little thing. Her temp finally broke tonight and she is feeling better but she gave us a little scare.
Ok Here is another little freebie. I was working on making some cute frames. They are cardboard style frames with some different little embellishments. I hope you enjoy them and I would love to see what you use them for.

Here is a little preview:
Photobucket
and here is the link.
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/45402642/38fff12f/freebieframes.html

No comments: