Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grandma's garden freebie

Ok well, I am trying my hand at Scrap Orchard's So you think you can design contest. I am in no way as talented as these ladies but I thought it would be fun, and I can get some feedback to help me make things better. We had to follow a certain color swatch and this is the kit I came up with. Please leave a comment if you download. I am shocked at the fact that it has been downloaded 40 times (with 1 comment) and people don't even say a simple thank you for someone giving you something for free!

Oh and, If you really like it you could go to scraporchard.com and post a layout you made with my kit. LOL

preview:Photobucket

download it here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/46721045/7d1f8c83/Grandmas_garden.html?dirPwdVerified=106e31c8

2 comments:

Starr said...

thank you for sharing your work and talent with everyone..I'm also sorry that people have been so selfish and not left you many thanks..:)

Anonymous said...

this...i love this!!!!!!