Saturday, January 24, 2009

New kit

I have a new kit in the store for Valentines Day. It's called Kissable, and it is sweet, flirty and totally romantic. I customized my blog with it. You can find it right Here: http://www.digitalscrapgarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=824&zenid=d17035ab3a39afa140e55e7c7bc44414] at Digital Scrap Garden. It is on sale for a limited time for $1.50 Here is a preview of it:
Photobucket

Here is a LO done with it:
Photobucket

I have also been working with a Gorgeous new kit by Ladybug. Its called Tenderly and you can get it in the shop at Digitalscrapgarden.com. Here are some of my LO's done with it:

This one was done for the add challenge over at DSG:
Photobucket

This one was done for the cut it up challenge:

Photobucket
And this one was done for the Deco mania challenge:

Photobucket
Thats all for now.. I should be back in the next few days with a little freebie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit honey!! I just love what you did with my kit too..... glad to see you're doing your blog!! have a great weekend... {{HUGS}}

Traci Leigh said...

great kit and layouts...your blogs looks awesome...love it!..I need to do mine.
Have a great weekend!
{{Hugs}}

Charlie's Nana said...

Such a pretty new kit. The name is too cute. You have done a super job with dressing up your. blog.