Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year and a Freebie

Well, I knew when I started a blog that I would be really bad about keeping it. But, since it's a new year I'm going to try to be better. I just released a new kit at Digital Scrap Garden. Its a total boy kit, called Rough & Tumble. It was a lot of fun to make! here are some previews of it...
Papers:
Photobucket
Torn papers and overlay:
Photobucket
and the Elements:
Photobucket
I also made a mini kit to give away for free of the things that didn't make it into the kit. The mini has 3 12x12 background papers and 1 torn paper. 1 controller "frame", 1 bug, 1 donsaur, and 1 orange stitched circle (As a side note my 10 year old son came up with the idea for the controller "frame" and he is the one who decorated the bug template. Enjoy, and comments are welcome!)
Here is the preview:
Photobucket
Here is the link:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tiff!!! Ride the blogmobile and get more ppl in here!! {{hugs}}

Angie said...

This is a great kit!!! Have a great weekend, I also added you to my blog roll on my blog so I can keep coming back!!

Elaine said...

Thanks Tiffany this is so cute, love your new kit.

Brenda said...

I love this kit - it's perfet for my rough and tumble boys :-D

Shiloh said...

Beautiful kit, thank you for the addon.

Ariane said...

AWESOME Kit Tiff! Thanks for the freebie.

Peg said...

Thanks so much for the freebie and sharing all your hard work!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.